Re: [Question #703427]: How I can save my work in the simulation?

Description changed to:
Hello,

I have some questions.

How can I save the simulation I have and use it again later at another
point in the simulation, within the same code?

In my simulation I have a surface on which particles roll. I want to
place a wall before rolling the simulation to collect the particles and
then remove the wall so they can roll down the surface.

How can I save the simulation before and after when i delete the wall?
How is the best way?

Thank you.