Re: [Question #703539]: Trouble in running the example of Yade ball mill script

> The mill.py script as I posted, I just downloaded from here as
follows: https://launchpad.net/yade

what version, what link, ... ?
please try to be as much specific as possible in these cases.

It is not so important here, as I have tried recent version, and it seems that the code is simply outdated.
I have fixed the example in merge request [2]

To make it work, replace this line (as the error says)
 for th0 in linspace(thMin,thMax,interBumpAngle/dTheta,endpoint = False):
with
 n=int(interBumpAngle/dTheta)
 for th0 in linspace(thMin,thMax,n,endpoint = False):

Cheers
Jan

[2] https://gitlab.com/yade-dev/trunk/-/merge_requests/899