Re: [Question #703571]: How to reset the stiffness of the particles at a later stage?

> shuzu.append(? ) means I'm not quite sure what to fill in () to add
the particles themselves to the list.

That is why I proposed to "add the particles themselves to the list" in #6.
Instant replay:
###
for b in O.bodies:
    shuzu.append(b)
###

> Or I add the id of the particle to the list

or, does not really matter.
Body and its ID is unique pair. Having ID you can easily get body itself with index access on body container: O.bodies[id]

> body.mat = Mat2 in the position of body I need to replace it with,
otherwise an error will be reported in the line body.mat = Mat2, "'int'
object has no attribute 'mat'"

sure, if body is ID (number), body.mat does not make sense

Cheers