Re: [Question #703656]: cannot compile with source code

please read [1] and provide relevant information (e.g. OS version).

> The reason for source code compilation is that I want to run yade-
openfoam coupling.

For my system (Ubuntu 22.04), I have packaged 'yade' and 'yadedaily' and both are compiled with MPI.
(I have "mpi" line in printAllVersions() and I successfully run examples/mpi/helloMPY.py example)

I.e., no need to compile from source because of this reason.

If you insist on from source compilation, have a look at cmake log file.
It seems like some problem with python.

Cheers
Jan

[1] https://www.yade-dem.org/wiki/Howtoask