[Question #703730]: Stress Path Control under Constant Volume

I am simulating undrained triaxial testing.
To maintain the hypothesis of constant volume, I am prescribing the following constraints to the strains (as explained several times in past questions):

O.cell.velGrad=Matrix3(-rate, 0, 0, 0, rate/2, 0, 0, 0, rate/2)

I wonder if it would be possible to maintain this constraint and at the same time, impose a given stress history in one direction, e.g. sigma1
Before attempting to implement a code in python, I thought to ask you if this problem has been already resolved and if there is a specific controller for it
Many thanks