Re: [Question #703767]: About the transformation of the cohesivePhys interaction to the FrictPhys interaction

> I write a case of merely two particles

very good for MWE, thanks!

However:
- almost all imports are not used. Then it should not be in MWE
- numpy.genfromtxt("zuobiao.csv", ...) breaks W=working part of MWE, as we cannot run it (without zuobiao.csv file). Please put the coordinates of the two spheres directly in the script

> the interaction is Ip2_CohFrictMat_CohFrictMat_CohFrictPhys()

more accurately, the interation.phys is created using
Ip2_CohFrictMat_CohFrictMat_CohFrictPhys

> what kind of contact law yade uses for dealing with the contact again?
Ip2_CohFrictMat_CohFrictMat_CohFrictPhys or
Ip2_FrictMat_FrictMat_FrictPhys()?

If nothing is changed (like O.engines or material of the particles), it
should be the same process, i.e. for interaction.phys
Ip2_CohFrictMat_CohFrictMat_CohFrictPhys is used.

Strictly speaking about law in Yade meaning,
Law2_ScGeom6D_CohFrictPhys_CohesionMoment is used.

This you can easily test yourself,  just "put" the particles together (most simply set b.state.pos *) and see what is the result.
* = normally it is discouraged to set b.state.pos directly in Yade, but in this testing case it is OK

Cheers