[Question #703805]: How to achieve the cohesion bond constraint between particles of CohFrictMat in code

    As we know, particles of  CohFrictMat material can form cohesion bonds when they come into contact. Recently I have been learning the code related to CohFrictMat material(CohesiveFrictionalContactLaw.cpp and CohesiveFrictionalContactLaw.hpp).
   But I have one puzzle, it's intuitive that the cohesion bonding between particles of CohFrictMat material would constrain the relative transport between particles or something, but how does that work in the code?