[Question #703839]: appendClumped

I was trying to run a code for which i already have an inputfile generated fro another code in the x_y_z_r_clumpid format.
For the following part of my code i am getting error. What is the correct format to use appendClumped and ymport.textClumps? What discretization means?? In yade document it tells ymport.textsClumps have default x_y_z_r format..how to change that??

# ----------------- Adding Spheres to the Simulation ---------------------------------
inputfile = 'Clumped.txt'
spheres=O.bodies.appendClumped(ymport.textClumps(inputfile),material=material,discretization=0)
# Adding spheres to the simulation

Traceback (most recent call last):
  File "/usr/bin/yade", line 336, in runScript
    execfile(script,globals())
  File "/usr/lib/python3/dist-packages/past/builtins/misc.py", line 87, in execfile
    exec_(code, myglobals, mylocals)
  File "2_Edited_Clump.py", line 70, in <module>
    spheres=O.bodies.appendClumped(ymport.textClumps(input_file),material=concreteId,discretization=0,format='x_y_z_r_clumpId') # Adding spheres to the simulation
Boost.Python.ArgumentError: Python argument types in
    BodyContainer.appendClumped(BodyContainer, list)
did not match C++ signature:
    appendClumped(yade::pyBodyContainer {lvalue}, std::vector<boost::shared_ptr<yade::Body>, std::allocator<boost::shared_ptr<yade::Body> > >, unsigned int discretization=0)