[Question #703920]: How to excute the VTKRecorder at REAl time

I see there is "realPeriod" that I can use to define the real time period calling the VTKRecorder.
However, I want to start to call the VTKRecorder at a real time in the simulation instead of "firstIterRun" and deactivated it after several realPeriod. How can I manage to do that?
Besides, am I getting it right that If I want to call the VTKRecorder at a specific  real time , I should set the initRun =true?

I appreciate your help.

Best.
Mikexue