Re: [Question #703948]: change density and roughness over time

Jan Stránský requested more information:
Hello,

> I am new user for programming with yade. The help is significant for
me to start my project.

Then follow previous instructions, mainly Jerome's:
>> For more details, please precise your question (which roughness are you speaking about, for instance ?)

Provide (much) more information.
What is "k", "d", "surface-covering ratio", ...?
So far given information are scattered (density, roughness, GlobalStiffnessTimeStepper, ...) with some terms ambiguous (roughness, k, d).

> I am wondering whether it is possible to change drag coefficient with
time

Please be more specific on what "drag coefficient" is. Give some
context, etc..

Anyway, consider opening a new question for a new problem ([1], point 5)

Cheers
Jan

[1] https://www.yade-dem.org/wiki/Howtoask