Re: [Question #704035]: O.save/O.load problem

Karol Brzezinski posted a new comment:
Hi,

In my opinion there is something wrong with saving the interactions. I
don't know how to fix the source. If you inspect interactions right
after loading the simulation (before running it) you will notice that
many parameters have 'nan' values.  After running the simulation you can
observe that some spheres just disappear. You can prevent this by
resetting the interactions 'O.interactions.clear()', but I guess that is
not a solution that you are looking for...

Cheers,
Karol