[Question #704048]: aabbDim() and Triax.box volume difference ?

I have a question concerning the packing total volume which can be calculated by many methods depending on the engines you are using :
1-aabbDim()[0]*aabbDim()[1]*aabbDim()[2]
2-triax.boxvolume

the first one is calculated due to wall position and the second is found on the triaxstresscontroller  ?
To be consistent these two values should be equal but unfortunately they are not ?

Can anybody help please to explain to me why they are not equal ?

Cheers,
Ahmad