Re: [Question #704114]: Simulation abnormal stop with “terminate called after throwing an instance of 'std::bad_alloc'”

Gao Xiang gave more information on the question:
Thanks for your reply, I'm sorry that I didn't express my meaning clearly, and I had used "top"  in terminal of ubuintu 18.04 to monitor the memory
> "Maybe that is because memory is exhausted"
What I want to say is that maybe there some bugs in code will block simulation and continuously increase memory usage.

Now I may have located the problem, that is
>Law2_ScGeom_JCFpmPhys_JointedCohesiveFrictionalPM(cracksFileExist=True, smoothJoint=False,
                                                           label='interactionLaw', neverErase=True, recordCracks=True,
                                                           recordMoments=True)

If I set the cracksFileExist, recordCracks, recordMoments=True, the
problem will occur, while I set them to False, the simulation will work
well.

Though I find a similar question 295520[1], they seems to be  different, so I still want to know how to solve the problem completely
[1]https://answers.launchpad.net/yade/+question/295520