[Question #704227]: Input Methods for Interparticle Mechanical Properties

I am Japanese. Sorry for my rude English ...
and, I am new to yade .... I am also new to programming and DEM.

Currently, soil particles are analyzed using the example (1) of a simple shear test .
The current challenge is to reflect mechanical properties between particles. That is, how to approach the behavior between soil particles.

Twisting moments and rolling moments are known to approximate the behavior between soil particles.

So, please give me a program, method, and advice on how to approximate actual soil particles based on a simple shear test example.

(1)  https://gitlab.com/yade-dev/trunk/blob/master/doc/sphinx/tutorial/04-periodic-simple-shear.py