[Question #704293]: How to use TW.triangulate() to calculate strain between two states by importing samples

I'd like to ask that how to use TW.triangulate() to calculate strain between two states by importing the two samples at the corresponding states.

The approach of calculating micro-strain between state 0 and state 1 is mentioned at [1], the main steps are as below:
###
O.load("test.yade") ## import sample
TW.setState(0)          #store current positions internaly for later use as the "0" state
O.run(100,True)         #make particles move a little (let's hope they will!)
TW.setState(1)          #store current positions internaly in the "1" (deformed) state
TW.defToVtk("strain.vtk")
###
The above code works well during a simulation.

However, I have carried out a series of triaxial compression tests and I saved samples at different axial strain levels (e.g. at strain 0%, 10%, 20%). I wonder if I can use TW.triangulate() to calculate the micro-strain between strain10% and strain20% (or any of the two strain states). If it is possible, it will save a lot of time as I don't need to re-run all the tests again.

something like (pseudocode):

###
O.load("sample_strain0.yade")
TW.setState(0)          #store current positions internaly for later use as the "0" state
O.load("sample_strain1.yade")
TW.setState(1)          #store current positions internaly in the "1" (deformed) state
TW.defToVtk("strain.vtk")
###

Thanks!

Leonard