[Question #704367]: OpenMp

Dear all,

I would like to run my simulation in parallel on multiple cores on cluster. The number of particles in my system is below 1 million and based the suggestion in the documentation I want to use OpenMp (rather than MPI). In order to do so I have used O.run( Number of iteration ,True) in the script and I am using -j n as:

~/install/bin/yade-2022-04-13.git-5bd3ade -nx -j24 test.py

I was wondering if using -j n  is all I have to do to run it on multiple cores?

Sincerely yours,
Roxana Saghafian