[Question #704551]: How to make VTK file of relative particle rotation angle from state1 to state2

I'd like to ask that is it possible to output VTK file of relative particle rotation angle from state1 to state2 by importing samples (or txt files).

The motivation is: I carried out triaxial compression test and I have saved samples at many strain levels (e.g., at axial strain 1%, 2% ...). I would like to invesitgate the relative particle rotation angle between any of two states I am interested in, and visualise it in paraview.

If it is possible, I would like to ask that (1) how to calculate the relative rotation angle of a sphere between two states? (2) how to write these information into VTK so that it can be visualised in paraview?

Thanks
Leonard