Re: [Question #704485]: bodies which are controlled by "setPermF" does not move. Is it right?

JINSUN LEE posted a new comment:
Thanks Karol Brzezinski

I have met another question.

I can apply overburden pressure as following your reply.

Question #1
When I use the command "O.bodies[-1].dynamic=True" instead of the command "O.bodies[-1].state.blockedDOFs=xyXYZ",
the facet will not interact with the spheres. Why?

Question #2
Finally, I can use either "ServoPIDController" or "O.bodies[-1].state.mass" to apply overburden pressure.
What is standard or preferred procedure in YADE now?

Thank you in advance for your kind answer.

Regards. :)