[Question #704606]: I don't know how can I save oe export my results as STL file

I want to work on YADE, I made my model but I don't know how to save it and exporting it as a STL file. this is the figure of my domain, so please help me to save and export it as STL, what should I do in terminal or in this file?
First I run the yade with writing yade on Terminal
then O.iter
O.time
O.dt=1e-4
O.step()
O.iter
O.time
O.run()
O.pause()
O.iter
O.run(100000,True)
O.iter
O.stopAtIter=500000
O.wait()
O.iter
and then pressing F12 and when I run the simulation I got my domain but I don't know how can I save or export it as another format?