Re: [Question #705150]: Yade-OpenFOAM coupling

Description changed to:
Hai everyone!

I am a newbie to yade and OpenFOAM.
I tried to simulate the example of Yade-OpenFOAM coupling (youtube video mentioned on the yade website - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J_V1ffx71To )  and got a few errors.
Question 1 :
from yadeimport import *
ModuleNotFoundError: No module named 'yadeimport'
mpiexec was unable to find the specified executable file and therefore
did not launch the job.  This error was first reported for process
rank 1; it may have occurred for other processes as well.

NOTE: A common cause for this error is misspelling a mpiexec command
      line parameter option (remember that mpiexec interprets the first
      unrecognized command line token as the executable).

Question 2:
When I tried to execute the command "sudo apt-get update",  I got the following error.

Ign:6 https://ppa.launchpadcontent.net/yade-users/external/ubuntu jammy InRelease
Hit:7 http://archive.ubuntu.com/ubuntu jammy-updates InRelease
Err:8 https://ppa.launchpadcontent.net/yade-users/external/ubuntu jammy Release
  404  Not Found [IP: 185.125.190.52 443]

E: The repository 'https://ppa.launchpadcontent.net/yade-users/external/ubuntu jammy Release' does not have a Release file.
N: Updating from such a repository can't be done securely, and is therefore disabled by default.
N: See apt-secure(8) manpage for repository creation and user configuration details.

Please help me to fix the following error.
I am using WSL2.
Ubuntu 22.04.1 LTS
Codename: jammy

Yade: Yade 2023.02a