[Question #705744]: Divide numerical periodic microstructure box into smaller grided cubes or bowes

Hello all,

I have a generated soil sample using Yade open source software by isotropic compaction, I want to divide this sample into cubes and play with each cube by removing certain amount of particle sizes.
Can you please help me with that or send me links or examples regarding this matter.

I am new to Yade and I really appreciate your help.

Thank you in advance,