[Question #705760]: How to get the runtime or CPU time?

Hi all!

I would like to time the running time of the simulation at various stages. With this I mean the CPU time or the actual real-world time it take to run the simulation.

I have tried the instructions at https://yade-dem.org/doc/prog.html#timing
But I just get a message that yade.timing does not have the attribute 'timing', even after setting O.timingEnabled=True.
I really just want to use yade.timing.runtime() and write its output to a file.
I don't need a very precise timing or to know how long the engine takes. I just need the current CPU time.

Does YADE have this option or do I need to resort to general Python functions?

With kind regards,
Danny