Re: [Question #705744]: Divide numerical periodic microstructure box into smaller grided cubes or boxes

Mohamed EL SHAMIEH is still having a problem:
Hello Jan,

Thank you for your help, it was really helpful!

I have one additional question please:
I want to add a random window (of cubic or spherical shape) on my sample so that, this random window will act as a mapping device or radar domain, so that I can delete particles inside this window.
Thus, at the end I will have the original sample with square voids or pores.
To be more precise, I want a function to help me generate a random window shape (spherical shape is preferable).

Thank you again for your help!

Sincerely,