Re: [Question #705955]: MindlinDeresiewitz Contact Law Issue

Jérôme Duriez posted a new comment:
Hi,

I'm sorry for you your previous question
https://answers.launchpad.net/yade/+question/705801 did not receive much
attention but I do not think it is worth repeating it a second time.

The most probable reason for a lack of answer is that there is currently
noone around that can maintain this contact law (including assisting
users).

Generally speaking about your mention "I have not seen any complaints by
users on the matter.", I would advice to better search at recent
successful uses (publications, typically) of that contact law to have an
idea whether you can suppose a piece of YADE indeed works / has been
tested.

In that particular case, maybe C. Modenese's PhD Thesis (in England)
could be a starting point.