[Question #706100]: Torque valves too low

I'm modelling granular rubber. I have an object that travels vertically down into the rubber. Then rotates at 1 degree/sec. The issue is my torque load path from the DEM model is significantly less than lab data. I have to artificially inflate the density value times 10 to 20 to get my DEM model results to line up with lab data. Is this normal DEM behavior?

All input parameters mimic those of the granular rubber, except sphere size due to computational limitations. The DEM model uses a diameter of 2 mm, while real particle size ranges from 0.25 mm to 1.68 mm.

Link to plots and source code:
https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1ygHckMnSksTSuMzfdsxSRS5pFaQP4-mC?usp=sharing

Thanks,
Justin