[Question #706494]: Spherical packing of binary mixtures in a cylindrical container

Hello everyone;

Following my previous question (https://answers.launchpad.net/yade/+question/706483) regarding spherical packing in a cylindrical container, we are using binary mixture particles in experiments with different fine particle percentages. (Binary mixtures are packings that are composed of two different components, A (coarse grain) and B (fine grain)).

It should be mentioned that we mix the particles based on their weights in the lab. So I am looking for a binary mixture of spherical packing in a cylindrical container which could be created based on the A and B particle weights percentages.

Here is my poor command for just mono-sized packing:

###
from __future__ import print_function
from yade import pack, geom
from builtins import range
from yade import export

pred = pack.inCylinder((0,0,0),(0,0,0.2),0.20)
sp = pack.randomDensePack(pred,radius=0.01,spheresInCell=300)
O.bodies.append(sp)
facets = geom.facetCylinder((0,0,0.1),0.2,0.2,wallMask=2|4)
O.bodies.append(facets)

export.text('name.txt')

###

I am grateful for any hints or insights into this issue.

Many thanks in advance.

Best regards,
Soheil