Re: [Question #706494]: Spherical packing of binary mixtures in a cylindrical container

Soheil Safari is still having a problem:
Hi Karol,

Thank you very much for your kind reply and valuable information.

Is prescribed size distribution given the size distribution of particles
based on their weights? or based on their numbers?

How is it possible to put this packing in a cylindrical container and
How I should allow the particles to fall under gravity?

I need the particles final configuration using export.text('name.txt').

Sorry, I am new in Yade and programming.

Best regards,
Soheil