[Question #706529]: Seeking your guidance on installing yade

Hello everyone,

I am a newcomer to Yade and I am seeking your guidance on finding the most stable version of Yade (or possibly a compatible Ubuntu version) that works well with the visual system. Currently, I am using Ubuntu 23.04 with Yade version 2023.02a. However, I have encountered several issues, such as the error message "qt.qpa.wayland: Wayland does not support QWindow::requestActivate()". I am unsure if this issue is related to the version of Yade and Ubuntu that I am using.

Any help or suggestions would be greatly appreciated. Thank you in advance for your assistance.