Re: [Question #706533]: Visualise forcechain in paraview

Leonard is still having a problem:
Hi Karol,

Thank you for your reply.

Sorry I still couldn't make it.

I followed the instructions and played with Radius and Radius factors,
but the force chain with red color (which means it has a high force)
shows the same tube size as those force chains in blue color (blue
represents low force). Actually, it doesn't change anything when I
adjust Radius factors.

May I invite you to have a look at my settings in paraview (together
with an example vtk file)? Which can be found in [2].

Thanks
Leonard

[2]https://we.tl/t-IbGkg81hM5