Re: [Question #706485]: Consolidation of Peat Soil Using Discrete Element Method

Jan Stránský requested more information:
Hello,

> i am still new to this software

welcome :-)

TLTR: please provide more information [1]

> I am currently doing a research on the consolidation of peat soil by
using discrete element method.

Please be more specific about the project, purpose of using DEM, what actually is "consolidation", "peat soil" etc.
Based on this very general information, we cannot give back anything better then too very general..

> I would love to learn more about this software.

See documentation first [2,3,4,5]

> Below are the command (oedometric test) that is related to my studies

How is it related to your studies?

What is the original source of the script?
How does it differ from the original source?
...?

> I would love to create representative particles both for spherical and
fibrous material in order to create the virtual testing.

What are "representative particles"?
What is "spherical material" and "fibrous material"?
What specifically do you want to test virtually?
...?

Cheers
Jan

[1] https://www.yade-dem.org/wiki/Howtoask