Re: [Question #706190]: Contacts between walls and particles

Sanel Avdić is still having a problem:
Hello,

Regarding to this, as my cylindrical facet is made of many segments,
during post processing (force chain) I saw that there are particles that
are in contact with more than one segment, and there is force drawn for
each segment that is in contact with that particle. I'm wondering if
each of these contacts is caught as an independent contact with the
previous function because that would affect my results (as I'm averaging
the force along z-axis eg. for 0.01<zcoord<0.02 force=sum forces/ number
of contacts)?

Thanks