Re: [Question #706693]: Is it possible to transform sphere to polyhedron particles?

> I couldn't find out anything about polyhedral ...

[1,2,...]

> if it is possible to change spheres for every sieve size to be
polyhedron with different shape and size for each radius group ... Is it
possible?

Yes, it is possible
First you have to decide fundamental questions (like if you use Polyhedra or PotentialBlock or ... shape), then continue to "details" (specific shape of particles)

Cheers
Jan

[1] https://gitlab.com/yade-dev/trunk/-/tree/master/examples/polyhedra
[2] https://yade-dem.org/doc/potentialparticles.html