Re: [Question #706693]: Is it possible to transform sphere to polyhedron particles?

Jan Stránský posted a new comment:
> I tried understand both method potentialparticles and
polyhedra_utils.polyhedra, but it quite complicated for me.

You have a few options:
- not use it (easy way)
- invest time to understand and use it with understanding (preferable way IMO)
- use it without understanding (not preferable IMO)

Note: potential blocks is different than potential particles and might
suit better for polyhedron modeling.

> I meeting my project deadline soon, if it not too troublesome can you
show me method to transform the sphere by using my code?

I think it is quite unlikely that anybody will be willing to do this relatively complex job. Myself I have enough my own deadlines...
Alternatively see Yade main page and section "Paid support and Consulting".

Cheers