Re: [Question #706765]: Batch file question

Huan is still having a problem:
Ah the slash was the problem. So, I modify the table to:

### oedometric.table
rMean rRelFuzz num maxLoad minLoad
0.007875 0.2063 13 1e3 1e2
0.0055 0.1364 51 1e3 1e2
0.0035625 0.3333 563 1e3 1e2
0.0017775 0.3361 5101 1e3 1e2
0.000085 0.3333 18369 1e3 1e2
0.0000295 0 950584 1e3 1e2
0.0000075 0 4003898 1e3 1e2
###

the log files are built correctly, but I get this error in the log files:
>readParamsFromTable(rMean=rMean, rRelFuzz=rRelFuzz,num=num, maxLoad=1e3, minLoad=1e2)
>NameError: name 'rMean' is not defined

I did a typo and I did fix the spacing part

If I understand correctly, I assume that since I print the value in the
stopUnloading part if it run properly it would print the porosity into
the log files