Re: [Question #706774]: Gradation curve of assembly made of clumps

Ruidong LI gave more information on the question:
Hello, Jan.

Actually,  what I need is the calculation of the gradation curve in
general. I have an assembly of clumps generated based on imported stl
files. And I would like to obtain the gradation curve of the assembly. I
am new to the numerical simulation. And I don't know how to calculate
the size of a clump. More specially, I don't know which length can
represent the size of the clump and be used for gradation calculation.
The length of the longest axis?  I have shared some STL files for your
reference [1].

Looking forward to your reply. Many thanks.

Ruidong

[1]https://drive.google.com/file/d/1W2P2W0uxf4ktOTbc7lNxdJojZlntXWxO/view?usp=sharing