Re: [Question #706740]: Excess pore-water pressure in triaxial test

Yuri Bezmenov posted a new comment:
Hi Fedor!
I was also trying to simulate a similar problem when I used 'flow.bndCondIsPressure = [0, 0, 0, 0, 0, 0]' to simulate undrained condition, the software throws an errors :
negative volume for an ordinary pore (temp warning, should still be safe)
Failed to triangulate body with id=36 Point=-0.342856 -0.282828 1.24841 rad=0.0553163
and ultimately, it terminates with 'segementation fault'.
If I tried with some boundaries having pressure conditions, e.g. ' 'flow.bndCondIsPressure = '[0, 0, 0, 1, 0, 0]',  the software works fine.  But applying any pressure condition doesn't reflect the actual scenario.

I believe using DFNFlowEngine could help, but I am so naive that I couldn't compile to yade. If you could do that and check, that may serve the purpose for both of us.
thanks.