Re: [Question #706797]: I try to pack the sphere in the cylinder by gravity deposition. But it stop when it touches the funnel.

>> You can print the value before O.pause()
>What value to print?
> Do you mean print unbalancedForce before O.pause(). And what would printing those value does.

Printing that value will:
- give you evidence / proof that the problem is really the unbalanced force condition (print just before O.pause)
- just print the unbalanced force value, so you can compare it to the condition limit and adjust it accordingly

> But how do I prevent the sphere from stopping when it touches the
funnel or how do I let it complete the simulation for me to get the
position when the sphere is static within the cylinder?

Obviously (if the unbalancedForce is really the problem), choose a different value or different condition.
Or add another condition, e.g. that most of the particles are already "low enough".
Or ... really many options here depending on actual needs, requirements, resources etc.

Cheers