Re: [Question #706838]: Clumping positioning and bursting

what is actually the problem / your question?
You describe the situation, but you do not state which part is your problem.
You do not know what is the source of current behavior?
You want to fix it?
... ?

> It would result in rhombohedral shape

not important, but are you sure? The result in GUI looks more like a
trapezoid..

> the sphere is suppose to be within the cylinder range

Then do not create them outside the cylinder...

> once I press start the sphere would directly burst.

pres "step" instead of start (to create interactions) and investigate the situation, like if there are overlaps or not.
###
O.step()
pds = [i.geom.penetrationDepth for i in O.interactions]
print("avg pd:", sum(pds)/len(pds))
###
this gives average overlap (penetrationDepth) 0.001 (compare to radius 0.00221)

> I have try to set color but it doesn't work

Thanks for information

> In addition ...

please open a new question for a separate problem ([1], point 5)

Cheers
Jan

[1] https://www.yade-dem.org/wiki/Howtoask