Re: [Question #706883]: The particle deposition rate is too slow

William is still having a problem:
Hi, Karol. Thanks for your reply.

> you should change the timestep to be smaller than PWaveTimeStep()
Thanks for your suggestion.

> Secondly, you can decrease the young modulus of walls.
I have decreased that. It didn't seem to work, still very slow.

> BTW do you take advantage of multithread computing (by simply running the simulation with -j parameter)?
Yes, I used "yade -j 8 ..."

Please allow me to make an addition. When I delete the "blender" and
just sedimentate, the particle deposition rate  is acceptable. Thus, I
think the deposition rate might affected by the "blender".