[Question #706910]: Whether polyhedral particles are suitable for triaxial tests?

Hi, everyone.
Irregular particles are often used in triaxial tests and spherical particles cannot meet our needs usually. The irregular shape particles are realized by clump method in Yade. However, whether polyhedral particles are suitable for triaxial tests?How computationally efficient is it and can we extract contact information or other important information from this method?
Thanks.