[Question #707018]: libyade.so: undefined symbol

Hello everyone,

 I'm writing to seek assistance regarding an issue I encountered while installing Yade 2019.4 with demfemcoupling on Ubuntu 18.04. After the installation, when I tried to run a file from the examples folder, I encountered the following error: "ImportError: /home/hello/dem-fem-coupling-master/installation/_build/yade/install/lib/x86_64-linux-gnu/yade/libyade.so: undefined symbol: glutBitmapHelvetica12."

I would greatly appreciate any guidance or suggestions on how to resolve this issue.

xue