Re: [Question #707022]: A problem with 'JCFmpMat'

William is still having a problem:
Hi, Luc. Thanks for your reply.

> Basically, the sample is stress free at the first iteration of a JCFPM simulation.
Sorry, I don't understand what does this mean.

> Also, you can define long range interactions with the JCFPM: intR>1 will create contacts between particles not geometrically in contact.
If I've given the position of the particles beforehand, and they're touching each other, what's the use of 'intR>1' in the engine?

Finally, how should I edit the code if I want that the results of
'JCFpmMat' is same with 'FrictMat'?

William