Re: [Question #707019]: plot.plot() issue...unexpected keyword argument 'verts'

Kevin Kuei gave more information on the question:
I thought maybe this could maybe be due to conflict with anaconda
already being installed on the system, so I uninstalled yadedaily, yade,
anaconda and matplotlib.

Then I reinstalled just yade.

When running the same example script, I get this message:
``
$ yade gravitydep.py
Welcome to Yade 2020.01a
Using python version: 3.8.10 (default, May 26 2023, 14:05:08)
[GCC 9.4.0]
TCP python prompt on localhost:9000, auth cookie `ykesdc'
XMLRPC info provider on http://localhost:21000
Running script gravitydep.py
INFO:matplotlib.font_manager:Could not open font file /usr/share/fonts/truetype/noto/NotoColorEmoji.ttf: In FT2Font: Could not set the fontsize
INFO:matplotlib.font_manager:generated new fontManager
Segmentation fault (core dumped)
```

I also tried the 'pip install matplotlib==3.1.2' and still get the same
above error.

When stepping through the lines in console, the segfault is triggered on
plot.plot()