Re: [Question #707019]: plot.plot() issue...unexpected keyword argument 'verts'

Kevin Kuei posted a new comment:
Hi Bruno,

Yes, I see what you mean.

I tried again with the uninstalling/reinstalling, and using the apt
install command instead, but still get the same error, so it seems the
damage has already been done and I would likely need a fresh
installation of the os to resolve this issue.

On the positive side, the virtualbox and ova image works perfectly well
for now and I can tinker with that until I set up my desktop with a
fresh os to experiment again.

Thanks for your suggestion.