Re: [Question #707090]: How to generate a cylinder?

Jan Stránský requested more information:
> he cylinder generated using your suggested method is hollow and I want a solid cylinder.
> other solid box

How you distinguish between hollow and solid cylinder in this context?
How is box "solid" and the cylinder "hollow"? In both cases, it is in fact just a bunch of numbers representing the **surface** of the object..

More important aspect is:
What do you want to do with the clump once it is formed.
Both boxes and facet cylinder cannot (currently) interact with other boxes / facet cylinders, only with spheres.

Cheers