[Question #707148]: Cylindrical triaxial test using Pfacet

Hi! I am new to Yade. I am working on the simulation of cylindrical triaxial tests. I have looked through all questions on the launchpad related to this field. But, unfortunately, there is no complete simulation code for cylindrical triaxial tests.

My questions about the simulation of cylindrical triaxial tests are summarized as follows:
1) Is it possible to simulate the cylindrical triaxial tests in Yade?
2) If so, which code or what kind of methods should be referred to?
3) How do I achieve servo control?
4) Someone mentioned that the code 'triax.py' in the 'concrete' folder is valuable for reference. But the problem is that when implementing the code, facets generated using the command 'Pfacet' are destroyed. What caused the simulation to be like this? How do I avoid this?
5) Can someone provide a MWE (Minimum Working Example) for simulating cylindrical triaxial tests?

Many thanks.
Kyle