[Question #707197]: Undrained triaxial (NOT CONSTATNT VOLUME)

Please help!
I have been struggled with flow engine since March and I experience depression or something.
I set up the triaxial undrained simulation and faced some difficulties.
First thing, pore pressure responce is wierd. I could not get the increase of pore pressure up to max value. I change viscosity, time step, everyting , compressibility of fluid (diffrent bulk modules). The pore pressure responce is 1e-10 or something and goes to negative value. Please give me some suggestions how to approach a adequete results (which is corresponding to soil mechanics theory).