[Question #707201]: Code of "A microscopic diffusion-induced discrete element model for swellable particles" J. Hu, 2023

Hi.

I was looking forward to find the code of the paper: "A microscopic diffusion-induced discrete element model for swellable particles" and it's application to YADE-DEM. I could run in DEM a code similar to the "macroscopic model" but I don't know how run a code similar to the microscopic one. I want to know if someone knows how to do it or have access to the code. At least just for one hydrogel swelling, because I want to compare my free swelling experiments with the results of the simulations and I'm not having good agreement with the macroscopic model at early times (because of the dry core zone).

Thank you so much!