Re: [Question #707170]: Accessing Periodic Corner Volume Vectors for Porosity Calcs

Kevin Kuei posted a new comment:
Hi Jerome,

Thanks for the suggestion. That makes sense. I wasn't sure at the time
if the walls in the PeriTriaxController were fixed to one corner or if
they moved relative to the center of the domain.

One alternative I also found was using:

porosvox=yade._utils.voxelPorosity(200,*yade._utils.aabbExtrema())

which is closer to what I wanted to do from the start. The aabbExtrema()
apparently bounds the box based on the centroids of the particles.

I do get somewhat different answers between using this versus porosity()
function, but will play around with it a bit more.

Cheers,
Kevin