Re: [Question #707210]: seeking help in VTKRecorder

Yuri Bezmenov gave more information on the question:
Hi Jan,
1. By 'Geogrid' and 'Balls', I mean grid and sphere, respectively.  I used capital letter just because of my habit, please ignore it.
2. When I use VTKRecorder, it exports all objects in the simulation, e.g. when I import spheres in Paraview they have spheres representing both spheres (soil in this case) and grid (geogrid in this case). Now I want to export spheres representing soil as different group and and balls representing gridpoint as different group so I can visualize the grid alone.
Hope this clarify my question.
Thanks